At Seven Hills Plaza, the safety of our customers, retailers, partners, and employees is our top priority. We are officially registered as a COVID Safe business with NSW Health.
Stay Safe While You Shop
We have implemented the following measures to ensure your health and wellbeing while you shop.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the centre.
- Regular cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas.
- Social distancing signage.
- Contact tracing QR codes at every entrance and on all food court tables.
When you visit please follow these simple guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Respect store capacity limits and queue where necessary.
- Wear a mask when shopping indoors (effective 5pm Thursday 6 May to 12:01am Monday 10 May).
- Stay home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Seven Hills Plaza and our retail community. We look forward to seeing you soon.